As an accredited training provider, we offer:
- Occupationally Directed-Education Training and Development (OD-ETD) Practices Programmes for curriculum designer, course developer, adult educator, trainer, facilitator, coach, mentor, assessor, moderator, evaluator, RPL advisor, quality manager and training manager development
- Generic Management Development Programmes for leadership, manager, supervisor and team leader development
For detailed information about the various training & skills development programmes we offer, please select the relevant information pack (in PDF format) found in the side-bar of this page. All our qualifications are accessible through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) which includes RPL Advising, RPL Planning and RPL Review Workshops.
For further training course information (in .pdf format) on our:
To acquire a quotation to access our services, please click here.
Continuous Professional Development for Human Resource Development Practitioners
Welcome to distance learning continuous professional development (CPD) designed to facilitate professional development for HRD practitioners and teams.
There are three steps to access the CPD programme:
- Enrol on the National Certificate: OD-ETD Practices - NQF 6 and settle your full tuition fees with IPD.
- We will despatch your distance-learning materials (The CPD Toolkit) - via courier, delivered to the (week daytime) street address you supply us with.
- You will return to this page and book your attendance at the CPD planning session. Your 10 tutorial support sessions and your assessment can be booked after you have attended the CPD planning session.
By completing the steps above, you will automatically gain one-year FREE access to our IPeDia online Reference Library; you will be allocated a password and notified by email.
Successful completion of this distance learning CPD programme will provide you:
- Graduation with a full qualification titled: National Certificate: Occupationally-directed Education Training and Development Practices - NQF 6
- A claim for CPD points with the South African Board for People Practices (SABPP) as a registered learning & development practitioner with this professional body.
- Be part of a community of expert adult learning practitioners and gain access to many other benefits of being associated with The Institute of People Development and the South African Board for People Practices.
COURSE ENROLMENT FORM:
This form is to be completed by all learners prior to attending any of our programs. The content and layout of this form is largely prescribed by the Education, Training & Development Quality Assurance (ETDQA) Bodies of SAQA, to meet the learner information requirements for the National Learner Record Database (NLRD).
Once you have downloaded the document, please complete the form electronically, making full use of the `click-&-pick' options in the drop-down menus on many of the empty fields.
Once completed, type your name in the signature space provided and forward the document to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you on our program(s)